Thursday 6 June 2013

Bollywood Fashions...

I love creating Bollywood inspired outfits when I can. I love the fabrics that are used and how the different styles enhance the beauty of the natural woman (on in my case our beloved dolls).

I don't always create the typical 'sari' though... I prefer a little 'East Meets West' twist. Another favourite Indian outift I like to make is the 'lehnga' (skirt & top with 'pallu'/scarf). I have yet to try the 'Kameez' (dress or tunic) type outfits, but will be creating one soon, so keep an eye out for details on this blog.

I am starting work on another simple 'sari' type outfit so will post pictures soon.

I'll just share some previous outfits that I created so you can enjoy them in the mean time until I post again. (These all belong in private collections.)






 
Hope you enjoyed these creations!
Look forward to sharing my next creation soon



No comments:

Post a Comment